Monitoring - Data Analyst / Engineer - AKTOR SA
ELLAKTOR is the largest infrastructure group in Greece with international presence and long-term investments in the fields of construction, renewable energy, waste management, concessions and real estate development. With operations in more than 25 countries and nearly 7,500 direct employees and associates in Greece and abroad, the Group records a turnover of € 1.38 billion (9M 2018). Combining its 60 years of experience with state-of-the-art technologies, it gives life to projects that contribute to growth and improve the quality of life of people around the world. With significant expertise in the most complex and demanding projects, ELLAKTOR Group is ranked 81th among the world's 100 largest construction companies (Global Powers of Construction 2017, Deloitte).
We are looking for a: MONITORING – DATA ANALYSΤ / ENGINEER FOR PV PROJECTS MONITORING THROUGH TELEMETRY
The position is at the headquarters of the ELLAKTOR Group in Nea Kifissia, Attica.
Monitoring of all the interconnected PV projects in all the countries where the Group is active, as well as analysis, data processing, calculation of energy efficiency (PR analysis) and reporting.
Referred to: Department of PV Projects
- Monitoring of all the interconnected PV projects by telemetry.
- Data analysis in order to calculate the performance ratio and availability of projects, as well as to identify any problems.
- Regular and substantial communication with the local O&M Departments, to update / calculate the energy efficiency, availability of projects and monitor the major issues of the projects.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Automation Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office suite, especially of Excel worksheets
- Fluency in English
- Desirable professional experience in monitoring of PV projects through telemetry, calculation of PR, availability etc.
- Consistency, methodicality
- Design and organization skills
- Focus on achieving results
- Achieving deadline goals
- Very good communication skills in a changing work environment
- Team Spirit
- Desirable 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Desirable experience in managing large volumes of electronic data, ideally in a company constructing or managing PV projects.
Competitive remuneration package is offered, and the chance to work and get constant training from the best professionals in the field.
Deadline for submission of applications to the Human Resources Division: 31/08/2019, with an Ad Code DATANA072019